Saturday, March 08, 2008

This Isn't What You're Thinking

A friend is getting married and confided her concerns over natural family planning (NFP) to me. Because I am an INTP (emphasis on the P, which stands for Perceiving but would stand for Enthusiastic Gatherer of Useless Facts if that could be condensed to one letter), this has been all the prompt I needed to read up on NFP (or the Billings Method) on the internet and ask a friend (an ENFP, or extroverted natural family planner) for book recommendations.

The friend came through with a few possibilities, and I was in the process of saving the titles the way I normally do (that is, by adding them to my amazon.com wishlist), when I realized how that was going to look if anyone happened to pull it up. And my birthday's coming up, so that would have been pretty likely.

So I'll save them here:
Your Fertility Signals (user friendly)
Taking Charge of Your Fertility (only obsessively P people will be interested)
and a good website is Couple to Couple League.