Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gibbering from the Sheeted Dead




You Are a Question Mark



You seek knowledge and insight in every form possible. You love learning.

And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all. You're open to learning you're wrong.

You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more.

You're naturally curious and inquisitive. You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.

Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.

(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)


I tried to take this quiz, then found I was too tired to be able to come up with the answers, but had already invested too much emotional energy to be able to let it go, so Mrs. Bear told me the answers. (I was going to say "Let me copy from her sheet," but actually she gave me an entirely new set of answers. [I wrote this before I discovered that I'm the same punctuation mark as she is—will the teacher suspect?])

At least I didn't ask her, "How's my stomach feeling?" I get asked that a lot each day. Usually I answer, "You feel great," which seems to bring comfort. Once I questioned the existential validity of the question, which seemed to bring pain.