Wednesday, January 11, 2006

De-lurking is Delightful!

Mrs. Bear and Sapientiae Amator tell me that this week is National De-Lurking Week. If you are a regular visitor, the way to de-lurk is to leave a comment. I often do not comment on people's blogs because I don't have anything clever to say. I assume that the great masses reading my blog (apart from the two dedicated commentors) feel the same way. Fear not. Like Aristotle's magnanimous man, I will accept your offerings, because they are the best that you have to give.

Sorry--the best way to show how foul Aristotle's magnanimous man is is to apply his principles frequently in everyday life. I'd just be happy to know if this blog is fulfilling its purpose of keeping me in touch with people. It turns out that blogging can be an oddly lonely pursuit. I would also like to know if people have read "Laundry", which was one of my first posts.